July 2, 2013

Woolly Mammoth Chronicles in dutch w Technorati!

Besides, Aren't Frets Over Woolly Mammoth Clones Enough All Ready?

by a disgruntled Jude Cowell

Yes, you're right that disgruntlement comes naturally to me yet now a new fret affects my brain and it involves the venerable Technorati website which I joined so many moons ago.

Here's the problem: it seems like no matter how hard I try, I cannot enter correctly the claim code into the core of WMC, the blog which you read before you. This is, in part, because I am out of practice since Blogger (Google) switched Layouts to the drop'n'drag method years ago. How am I supposed to remember all the code stuff that I once dealt with on a daily basis now that it's been ages since I used it? Who has time to search Forums for answers?

Not this fretter!

Plus, it isn't as if being born with the tech-loving planet of electricity and Promethean changes, Uranus, in communicating Gemini helps much with remembering such things that aren't regularly used...it means that when it comes to methods used years ago I have to figure out how to do stuff online every time unless I write down instructions and manage to find the instructions again when I need to 'know' how to proceed. Arghh! There's way too much water under the record-keeping bridge since then and needles in haystacks come to mind.

Oh well. Today's fuss gives me an excuse for typing a new Ode to a Woolly Mammoth for you since I believe I do remember how to do that!

If Woollies live again we'll moan

when things go all awry

I would not care to feed the beast

nor warm its cherry pie

Who benefits we all may ask

though Science stays quite mum

so if a clone's a fat mistake

perhaps its day won't come.

jc 7.2.2013

And if you're a confirmed fan of cloning...never mind!

Now how about this? Despite Mammoth Blood Discovery, Cloning Still Unlikely. Shall I believe them and whoop!?


No comments: